Sunday, November 27, 2011

Freedom!!

It's the strangest feeling to prep for an exam for months and to have it all suddenly come to an end. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely glad the exam is over...I guess it was a bit anticlimactic. Considering all the time that went into studying I think it would have been appropriate for a beam of sunlight to break through the clouds with Handel's Hallelujah Chorus blasting in the background.

I guess we can't have it all! :P

But what I DID get was another bison burger!! The excitement of being reunited with this decadent burger actually helped push me through the exam.

So tired but SO happy to be done!
There's a part of me that has to adjust to actually ENJOYING the normal things in life again (without feeling guilty)!! Things like singing with the Vocal Chords and Testostertones on Citadel Hill...and embracing my asian side.




And going out for dinner with my family! My aunt was visiting for the weekend from Toronto and it was so nice to catch up with her! We went to our favourite restaurant for authentic chinese food9 + Nine. It was an absolute feast...






In the next few weeks I actually do have quite a lot on the good 'ol TO DO list, but I'm looking forward to checking those items off one by one while being able to embrace a more balanced schedule.

Hooray for post-exams and thank you to everyone's encouragement and support, especially in the last month! It made all the difference in the world!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! You're free! Enjoy the break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic of the town clock with the harbour in the background = missing home!!! Congrats on being done your exam! I have a musical card that plays the Hallelujah Chorus when opened. You should purchase one, along with a flashlight, and keep both items with you at all times so that you are prepared whenever you need a spontaneous sunbeam and accompanying victory soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete